We look forward to welcoming you to our Music In The Meadows events and hope that you will find the following information useful:
- Mash gates open at 6:00pm on Friday 5th and the music will start at 7:00pm and end at 11:00pm
Mash is Fully Sold Out, so entry for existing ticket holders ONLY!
- Proms gates open at 5:00pm on Saturday 6th and the music will start at 6:00pm and end at 10:30pm
Proms tickets still available online and at the gate!
- The well-being, safety and security of our guests are of paramount importance and our hi-vized marshals will be working hard to uphold this throughout the events. If you spot anything that gives you cause for concern, please draw it to a marshal’s attention and they will deal with it.
- This year, the car park will be located on the B4059 ‘Yate Road’ bypass, on the northerly fringe of the village (this is the same location as used for the May Day event parking, for those who are already familiar with it). As you approach the village, ‘Event Car Park’ signs will direct you to the entrance.
If you need to drop off any of your party nearer the event, before accessing the car park, then there will be a drop-off point just by the Parish Hall on the High Street. We will operate a one-way traffic system around the village to minimise congestion. Please enter at the Latteridge Road traffic lights (by the White Hart), make your drop in the marked drop-off zone and then continue on to the Wotton Road lights (by The Lamb Inn) and back around the bypass to get back to the car park entrance.Event signs will be deployed, to help direct you.
For your safety, the exit from the car park will be onto Wotton Road only and this will be regulated by the traffic lights and supervised by event marshals. Please be patient during this process and follow any directions given.
- If you are disabled there is an accessible car park nearer the event accessed via Park Street, but this is very limited, so entry to it will be strictly limited to official blue badge holders only.
- Please note that NO vehicles are permitted to be left in any of the car parks overnight and the entrance/exits will be closed, after hours.
- Event Programmes are free (1 between 2), thanks to our lovely sponsors and advertisers!
- Feel free to bring your own picnic, but in addition to our fully licensed bar, the following food concessions will also be available for your delectation:
Pizza – (all selections from Margarita up to Meat Feast)
Roast in a roll – Beef, Pork etc.
- The bar and food concessions are cash only and there is no cash machine facility on site or in the immediate vicinity, so please bring sufficient with you.
- For safety reasons, BBQs and Dogs are not permitted on site. (Registered Assistance dogs excepted)
- Gazebos are allowed on a first come, first served basis, but space is very limited and they may not be erected before 12.00hrs on Friday 5th July. Acton Aid reserve the right to move any gazebo it sees fit.
- All children are the responsibility of their parent/guardian, so please keep a careful eye on them.
- We will be operating a ‘Challenge 25’ policy on sales of alcohol at the bar. If you’re lucky enough to look under 25, then please ensure that you bring an appropriate form of ID with you (e.g. a photo driving licence, passport or card bearing a ‘PASS’ hologram).
- Please respect our neighbours on your way home and keep noise to a minimum as you leave.
- You should’ve received your e-ticket(s) via a a separate “Print Your Tickets” email, within 15 mins of completing your purchase (this will have been in addition to the PayPal receipt email). You will not receive a further copy in the post – the e-ticket is all you need for entry!
- Occasionally, these email notifications find their way into a recipient’s Spam/Trash folder, so it’s worthwhile checking there in the first instance, if you’re unable to find them. If you still can’t locate the “Print Your Tickets” email, then please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to help avoid delays at the gate and speed your entry into the event, then please help us by printing your e-tickets in advance and bringing them with you. Each e-ticket will be on its own separate page, so please ensure that you print ALL of them and allow each individual person to hold and present their own ticket.
- Only one copy of each e-ticket is valid and once this has been scanned and used for entry it will become invalidated for that particular event. Subsequent attempts to gain entry using copies of the same ticket, at the same event, will be rejected. In the case of multi-event ‘Combo’ tickets, the same ticket will be scanned at each of the events, so please ensure that you retain it for use on the second day.
- In the event that you’re unable to print your e-tickets, then you can present them via your mobile phone for scanning, however this process invariably takes more time and will delay your entry into the event.
- Once your ticket has been validated at the gate, it will be exchanged for a security wristband. Please ensure that this remains fitted and visible to security staff at all times during the event.
We wish you a fabulous, fun-filled evening and thank you once again for supporting our events!